Rasberry Consulting, LLC, was founded by Tamara M. Rasberry, SHRM-CP, PHR, to assist businesses with their Human Resources (HR) project needs. While we are still available to assist with your HR project needs, our primary mission is to facilitate the development and maintenance of people-focused workplace cultures through inclusive strategies and techniques.
People-focused organizations are:
- Mental Health Friendly,
- Psychologically Safe, and
- Provide a Sense of Belonging.
People-focused leaders recognize that people are the most important part of an organization and should be valued as such. Putting people first is not about being touchy-feely. Focusing on diversity and inclusion, and all that goes with them, makes good business sense.
Articles, blog posts or whitepapers can be written on a variety of mental health at work, inclusion, or diversity topics.
These presentations are tailored to the needs of the organization. The presentations are interactive and designed to foster open discussions. Topics include:
- Developing a Mental Health Friendly Workplace
- Mitigating Unconscious Bias in Employment Decisions
- Understanding and Addressing Microaggressions
- Navigating Toxic Work Culture
- Working While Black
- Diversity & Inclusion 101
- Establishing Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Performance Management & Goal Setting
Any presentation topic above can be conducted as a webinar. Webinars can also be developed for other inclusion, diversity and equity topics.
PROJECTS & TRAINING
- Organizational Culture Assessment
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategies
- Employee Handbook (Policy & Procedure) Review or Development
- New Employee Orientation and Onboarding Programs
- New Supervisor Training*
- Supporting Employee Professional Development*
*Can be conducted as a webinar.
If you need a topic that is not listed above, please contact me.